Welcome to Glig - please login in the box below

invaderhado writes:

I would, but I can't delete my old graphics.

kristenlsmith writes:

LOL what does deleting old graphics have to do with becoming an official artist? Just curious

tags_aggela writes:

Quote: kristenlsmith

LOL what does deleting old graphics have to do with becoming an official artist? Just curious

Agree! :P

animaluvva writes:

hey,i would love to be an OA but i just need a lot more practice but i will get there,i will also make graphics for people

~tazi~ writes:

I'm Tazi && I'm quite young && I also make graphics 4 other people on other sites && I will gladly do it on this site 2!!

I have already made some!!
I am very loving && caring!! :]

luv2blonr writes:

Hi Can I be Official Artist?

1. I make most of my stuff. (Wiling to make ALL of my stuff.)

2. I'm always wiling to make graphics for others, because I enjoy it very much.

3. Im always nice.

Check out my page, Thanks

kristenlsmith writes:

Quote: luv2blonr

Hi Can I be Official Artist?

1. I make most of my stuff. (Wiling to make ALL of my stuff.)

2. I'm always wiling to make graphics for others, because I enjoy it very much.

3. Im always nice.

Check out my page, Thanks

You have good style but what do you mean you make "most" of your graphics?? Does that mean you use images or tubes, take other peoples images and upload them or edit them or what?

sleekgraphics writes:

I wouldn't mind being an official artist.
All my materials I do make myself using programs such as
Greeting Card Factory Vers. 7 (Only use the shapes)
Photoshop elements Vers. 8
Animé Studio Debut
I have spent lots to try and get the correct materials to create glitter graphics so I am highly determined.
I am a pretty fast learning as I have learned to created glitter graphics in one month nearly now.
I am a GCSE student, but I have taken an " Award in Digital Applications and Certificate in Digital Applications" AIDA/CIDA or can be called DIDA Rather than GCSE ICT as it is for Higher Abilities GCSE ICT Students who have to have a lvl 6A - Lvl 8 to get that qualification and I achieved a level 7 by year Nine, Level 8 is gifted and Talented in ICT.
I have been practising graphics since I was nine years old using greeting cards factory version 4 then updated it when I joined glitter graphics.
I have learned to draw since starting middle school because I thought art was a great way to express myself, so I started off with cartoons then moved up to drawing manga and now I am successfully drawing realistic pictures.
I have learned to speak French, I know a little Spanish, I listen to a German band so I have picked up German from there but I am trying to archive speaking Japanese right now.
Darla and Carla have both helped me fit into the glitter graphics community and every so often I find I have made a new friend so I add them which I find is really sweet but then sometimes I have been added by a person so to show I'm their friend and to offer my thanks I add them back.
I don't mind making graphics, I actually quitted the most addicting game, World of Warcraft to create glitter graphics, I have stopped gaming because I love it, even my mother has noticed that I'm getting into this.
I feel really proud because when someone asks me what I do at home, I can say confidently that I create Graphics.
Also I must create a Leaflet, A web page on Dream-weaver an E-portfolio and a screen saver in my Ict Aida/Cida work so learning to create graphics contributes to that which will gain me a higher mark, especially in the screen saver.
I cannot thank Glitter Graphics enough for what I have achieved.
Thank You for hearing me out.
Lots of love
Carina Marie ♥

shonna writes:

Wow there are alot of great talented Artists on here...and thanks Aggela for the comment too it's appreciated...even your work very talented as well love it ..and want to thank you for all that you do too as welll for helping me out ...too thanks

I just hope they haven't forgot about this thread here about on becoming an OA ... it's been 8 months can't wait to see fhe updates on here....and just hope things turn for the best...would love to help the site out on here...been helping others on Glitter-Graphics.com even made some Tutorials how to do other things just trying to help others so they can learn... just like I did...would never made any tutorials if wasn't for this site and another site I would not be here today doing what I love to do best... and if you all ever need any help I am always here to help when I can...on here everyday the only way I would not be around is if my pc goes down me or if other things occur... but other then that I am here... but I was just curious and I am a patient person but no rush at all was wondering on this thread...here on what's going to happen...don't know if anyone else feels this way ...just thought I open out....
Page 2 of 2« prev12

Leave a comment

bold
italic
underline
font
color
size
align_left
align_center
align_right
link